4.05.2010

Can you tell I was on a posting spree, trying to get all the way to this day???

Our little girl is 2 years old today (although if you ask her she'll say she's three) 
and we are so blessed with both our children, and our extended family and friends.

Sophie started off the day waking up Daddy:
and then she ate two bowls of cereal:
and went happily to school where she had a great day and peed in the potty twice!! 
(what a birthday milestone!)
After school she opened her presents from Mommy, Daddy and Noah
a tea set and assorted hats for dress up play
(cowgirl/wizard/princess/pirate - I'm sure you'll see more of those in the future)
and then she sang happy birthday to herself after dinner:
Happy 2nd Birthday Sophie! from Serena on Vimeo.
In the words of Elephant and Piggie:
"Today is a good day.  Just like yesterday."

1 comment:

tania said...

Oh my goodness!!! That video was the cutest!! I just called Noah and Ezra in to watch it too and they loved it! Happy Birthday Sophie- we have to get together soon :)