Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Noah is SIX and Sophie is THREE years old! We hope you enjoy the snapshot view of our life with Noah and Sophie - please leave us comments! Hope to see you soon! Don't forget to scroll down if you haven't visited in a while - posts from my phone may appear much earlier than real camera posts. Love, Serena, Adam, Noah and Sophie
4 comments:
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you three and 1/2!!!! Best of luck, Tina
Congratulations on your little sister Noah! My family and I are very excited to hear your news. I hope to see you all soon so we can play together. Lots of love,
Nico
She's beautiful! What a lucky big brother you're going to be, Noah.
Hmm, I'll bet BigBroNoah is an available screen name on most domains....
We can't wait to see you again, Noah! (Oh, and mom and dad, too :) )
Congratulations on your little sister. I am sure you a going to be a great big brother. I have enjoyed watching you grow up on the blog.Nice job Serena and thank you . Noah is a very handsome boy.
Love to all,
Aunt Leslye
Post a Comment