12.26.2005

Who does Noah look like? Mom or Dad?






Feel free to leave your votes via the "comment" link below!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a wonderful combination, he looks like himself! (but you can definitely see where he comes from)

Anonymous said...

My vote goes to adam I think his baby pictures are mr noah to a T - I love serenas baby pictures and some are similar, but adam's are more similar. Hope your christmas and chanuka is going well!

Anonymous said...

That second picture of Adam could be Noah. However, as Shelley says he is a wonderful blend, because I thought I saw a couple of Serena's expressions flicker across his face last week! And then there is that ineffable something else that makes Noah, Noah.
Anyway, he is just plain cute and adorable, just like mommy and daddy were when they were the size of a hug!

Anonymous said...

We're all ourselves as mommy has told us our whole lives, but I have to vote for Adam here, I think it's the dress that knocked you out of the running Serena.